As we approach the holiday season, we’re about to hear Carol of the Bells 9 gajillion times in the next four weeks, and that song with Bono wondering if kids in Africa even know it’s Christmastime at all, in that pretentious Bono way. For today’s lunchtime poll, I want to know your favorite holiday song. As an Indiana kid with sides of the family from both Purdue and IU, I always associate both their fight songs with the holidays.
About the Author
Ophelia PayneEditor in Chief of Persephone Magazine, Ophelia spends most of her time in front of a monitor. She writes long, rambling emails in her free time.View all posts by Ophelia Payne →
the hand that feeds us
blog advertising is good for you
Save It For Later!
My Rank and Unicorn Points
- You need to be logged in to view your points.
Keep Us in Unicorn Chow
Stuff People Liked
- We Try It: Getting Sued
- Unf*%& Your Habitat: The Depression/Messy House Cycle
- Kentucky’s Problematic Drug Test Law: Fact Check That Status
- Unf*%& Your Habitat: Why “Company Ready” is Just the Beginning
- Unf*%& Your Habitat: What the Hell is “Spring Cleaning,” Anyway?
- These Are My “Real” Friends: Removing the Stigma of Online Friendships