Today’s Tuesday Trivia is for the geeks, the dorks, the nerds among us. I’m proudly all three, so this was a total delight to create. Sharpen those #2s, we’re twisting your noodle extra hard tonight.
2. What does the acronym LAMP stand for in relation to server congifuration?
3. Name five planets mentioned in the Firefly/Serenity universe.
4. How much memory was in a Commodore 64? (There were several models, with varying amounts of RAM, so there are several right answers.)
5. What was the name of the DoD mainframe computer in War Games?
6. Wendigo – Comic book or Canadian?
7. Put in order of when they assumed command, from earliest to latest: Archer, Picard, Janeway, Sisco, Kirk.
8. List in order of badassery: Ripley, Zoe Washburn, Trinity, Sarah Conner, Laura Roslin. Defend.
9. Easier to prank, Windows or Mac user?
10. Computer language or illicit drug: PHP, MDMA, Python