I have avoided Pratchett trivia before now because I’ve feared a lack of interest. However, I have been emboldened by all the calls for Discworld ladies in our Middlemarch Madness lists. Sir Terry Pratchett is one of my favorite authors of all time, and it looks like I’m not alone. So, without further ado, Discworld Trivia:
1. Who are the little blue men who shout “Crivens,” and what does it mean?
2. What book asks the question “What can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man?”
3. What is the final stage of development – Snowglobe –> shopping trolley –> _____ ?
4. Who is Binky?
5. What does it say on Rincewind’s hat?
6. “Sometimes it’s better to light a _________ than curse the darkness.”
7. What do Cohen and the Silver Horde do at the end of “The Last Hero”?
8. According to Lord Vetinari, what is the greatest freedom of all?
9. In “Thief of Time” what weapon does Susan find to be most effective against the auditors?
10. Who is the Postmaster General of Ankh-Morpork?
Bonus – What does “Ook” mean?