We are wrapping things up here in the [imaginary, but whatever] P-Mag headquarters. We’ve had a pretty awesome week, and it is time to get this weekend started. I am ready to get chatty all up in this open thread, how about you?
A few “business-y” reminders:
- Slay Belle announced on Monday that this month’s book club selection will be The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Grab your copies and be ready to discuss in a few weeks!
- To the new members still slowly trickling in, be sure to check out pileofmonkeys’ wonderful post telling you all about how P-Mag works.
- If you run into any
bugsEaster eggs, as Selena prefers to call them, be sure to tell us about them in Selena’s bug-catching post.
- And finally, I know y’all want to be connected to P-Mag all the time, so be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest. (No, this isn’t a shameless plug because it’s my job to run the social media, not at all…)
Have a good weekend, everyone! See you in the comments.
Oh, and 100 points to the first 10 people to get the movie reference.
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- Homemade Chocolate Mousse - March 7, 2012
- P’neers, I Think This is the Beginning of a Beautiful Weekend Open Thread - February 24, 2012
- Lunchtime Poll: Lazy Food - February 6, 2012