UniteWomen.org is organizing rallies against the War on Women nationwide tomorrow, Saturday April 28th. If you’d like to stand up for women, including putting a stop to the erosion of our reproductive rights, fighting against the needless opposition to the Violence Against Women Act and promotion of other legislation which limits the hard-won rights of American women, this is a great way to get involved.
How can you help?
1. Find out if there’s a rally scheduled near you by going here.
2. Like the official UniteWomen Facebook page.
3. Contact your representatives at local, state and federal levels and give them a piece of your mind.
If you attend a local rally, let us know and we’ll share your story!Related
Latest posts by [E] Selena MacIntosh (see all)
- If You Stare Into the Customer/Client Long Enough… - July 18, 2014
- Let’s Talk About… Iggy Azalea - July 16, 2014
- We Don’t Care About Your Penis, Tom Junod - July 11, 2014