If you write about pads or tampons or menstruation in general, this is how it goes. Want to give a guess what the first comment usually is about?
- Two words… Diva Cup!
- After I started using the Diva Cup, Ryan Gosling said he’d be my boyfriend.
- I was eating dinner when I read this! Gross. I hate periods.
- #3, you won’t hate your period if you use the Diva Cup.
- Honestly, I only glossed over this article. Because I am forever in love with my Diva Cup.
- My uterus and I are not on speaking terms. I do not think a hippy dippy trippy menstrual cup will improve matters, at least not until it stops being a bitch with all that cramping bullshit.
- I stopped having cramps when I started using the Diva Cup.
- Oh will you all shut up already about the fucking Diva Cup? I like my tampons. I don’t have cramps. Stuff it.
- I don’t use a Diva Cup, but ever since changing to a kale-based diet, my periods have become nearly non-existent.
- Can you have sex on your period? Is that normal?
- The first rule of Diva Cup is ALWAYS TALK ABOUT DIVA CUP.
- I tried the Diva Cup and didn’t like it. The idea is great, but it didn’t fit me right and I spent the whole day at work feeling like I had a knife in my vagina.
- We should be the charter members of the anti-Diva Cup club. The first rule of anti-Diva cup club is talk about other things!
- My periods stopped when I cycled my body with the moon.
- I still use a Red Tent.
- DIVA CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!