So, here it is – Lord of the Rings trivia time. While not everybody loves the books, there is no denying that the trilogy changed the world of science fiction and fantasy literature forever.
- Which awesome magical character from the book was left completely out of the Fellowship of the Ring movie?
- How does Sam get involved in the epic quest to destroy the Ring?
- Who is the Lord of the Rings?
- What amazing fantasy author assisted Christopher Tolkien in assembling The Silmarillion for posthumous publication?
- What is the name of the river in which Deagol finds the One Ring?
- What is the name of the town where the Hobbits first meet Strider/Aragorn?
- What was Galadriel’s gift to Legolas?
- What is the name of the book that Sam eventually gives his daughter, which contains the tale of the adventures of Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin?
- How does Isildur get the One Ring from Sauron?
- Which character immolates himself?
- Could Frodo have completed his mission without Gollum?
Editor’s Note: Hey! Selena here to point out some minor site changes. BuddyPress, the tool that lets us have groups, friends, points and whatnot, did a major update yesterday. One of the major feature improvements was integrating the old Buddy Bar with the default WordPress bar. Most of your old info is still there, but the BuddyPress features are now on the right side of the bar. Our points system works with BP, but it hasn’t updated to work with the new release yet. You can still see your points in the sidebar, or by going to your profile. If you’ve got questions or comments about the update, feel free to leave them in the comments. I’ll pop in and answer throughout the evening. All in all, this is a really positive update. BuddyPress will use fewer resources on our server, and it should make the site run better as a whole.
And now, because it is delightful, we will close with this: