Ready to kill some time honing your deductive reasoning skills? Today’s logic problem is after the cut.
To keep the Persephone Treehouse running as it should, each editor (one is Sarah-with-an-H) does a weekly chore (one cuddles all the unicorns) on a particular day of the week (um, like Wednesday). Can you use the five clues below to determine which editor does which chore, and on which day?
- The David Tennant life-sized cut out is always dusted on Wednesdays.
- Winding up the server happens two days before the unicorns are cuddled.
- Slay Belle does her chore the day after another editor buys coffee in bulk.
- Hillary does her chore two days before the editor who sends subliminal Oxford comma messages.
- Sally SP doesn’t do her chore on Mondays, but does do it earlier in the week than PoM does hers.
Here’s the grid (with clues!) for easier solving. Here’s a direct link, in case the grid gives out, like last week.
And, just like last week, the answers are hiding behind this spoiler tag right here.[spoiler] On Mondays, Sarah buys the coffee in bulk.
On Tuesdays, Slay Belle winds up the server with the giant key.
On Wednesdays, Hillary dusts the life-sized cutout of David Tennant.
On Thursdays, Sally SP cuddles all the unicorns.
On Fridays, PoM sends out subliminal messages supporting the Oxford comma.
Join us next week, when our theme will be new feminist comic books and the superheroines who live in them.
Latest posts by [E] Selena MacIntosh* (see all)
- Lunchtime Poll: Overthrow the Pumpkinarchy - October 27, 2014
- Persephone Birthday Giveaway: One Year of Hosting/Support for a Bespoke WP Site - October 10, 2014
- Persephone Birthday Giveaway: You Pick the Tagline - October 10, 2014