Are you ready to work out your gray matter? Today’s logic problem has fewer variables, but it’s no less of a noodle bender than previous weeks. Mwahahaha.
Last year, four ladyblogs (one was Persephone Magazine, because this is the only way we get into lists of ladyblogs) were infested with obnoxious commenters (one group was Nice Guysâ„¢) during four consecutive months (one was August). Each ladyblog found a different way to fight the infestation, including wielding a banhammer. From the clues below, can you figure out which ladyblog was infested in which month, who infested them, and how they handled it?
- The Hairpin, which was infested the month after the ladyblog infested with MRAs, did not battle their trolls with an editorial smackdown.
- Persephone Magazine was infested one month after the blog infested with libertarians, and the month before the blog which battled their trolls with snark.
- Jezebel, which wasn’t infested with Nice Guysâ„¢, isn’t the blog which ignored their trolls.
- XO Jane was infested at some point before the ladyblog who fought off the trolls with an editorial smackdown.
- The blog that wielded a banhammer was infested one month after the one infested by One Million Moms.
Download a PDF of the grid and clues below.
[button link=”http://persephonemagazine.com/PmagLogic4.pdf” size=”medium” variation=”hotpink” align=”center”]Download the Grid![/button]
Check the answers behind this spoiler-ma-bob.
[toggle_framed title=”Troll Infestation Answers” variation=”hotpink”]XO Jane was infested by One Million Moms in June, and battled them by ignoring them. Jezebel was infested by libertarians in July, and battled them with a banhammer. Persephone Magazine was infested by MRAs in August, and battled them with an editorial smackdown. The Hairpin was infested by Nice Guysâ„¢ in September, and battled them with snark. [/toggle_framed]