It recently came to light that our own Selena McIntosh has never seen the 1999 cinematic masterpiece that is 10 Things I Hate About You. Obviously, we need to convince her to remedy that.
1. It has Allison Janney. She writes bad erotica and cusses hilariously.
2. It realistically shows a sisterly relationship, complete with horrifying late ’90s fashion.
3. Heath Ledger sings and dances.
4. Julia Stiles also dances, except she’s on a table and wearing the same outfit I went out in every Thursday night my junior year in college.
5. This teacher:
6. Kat is awesome.
7. No, seriously.
8. It has baby Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
9. You can be whelmed. In Europe.
10. One of my top ten lines from any movie, ever:
Latest posts by [E] Rachel (see all)
- Ask UfYH: When Your Invisible Corner is a Whole Damn Room - October 21, 2014
- Ask UfYH: Basic Cleaning Supply List - October 14, 2014
- Birthday Giveaway: UfYH Mugs - October 10, 2014