Don’t like blue cheese? This is a different take on buffalo chicken dip that I make and everyone LOVES it. This is from the official Frank’s buffalo chicken dip recipe, but I use the different ingredients in place of the blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Frank’s Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 12.5-oz cans of chicken (drained)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
You can also mix the ingredients together and place them in a crockpot. Cover the pot. Heat on high for 1 1/2 hours or low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with crackers, vegetables, or tortilla chips. I usually eyeball the measurements of the ranch and hot sauce and go by taste, and everyone loves it like that.
Latest posts by Linotte Melodieuse (see all)
- New Show Recap: Once Upon a Time 4X08, “Smash the Mirror” - November 19, 2014
- Five Shows to Bingewatch on Netflix Over Thanksgiving Weekend - November 17, 2014
- New Show Recap: Once Upon a Time 4×07, “The Snow Queen” - November 10, 2014