Winter just keeps on coming. If you’ve given up on going outside unless you have to, as I have, there’s no better time to find some comfort watchin’ on Netflix.
1. Jacob’s Ladder. A very young Tim Robbins stars in this 1991 Adrian Lyne psychological thriller with a pretty original (at the time) twist.
2. Cockneys vs. Zombies. Sure, the zombie entertainment market is saturated. Sure, it’s a pretty hard genre to make original. We’re not handing out Oscars here.
3. Akeelah and the Bee. Adorable eleven-year-old wants to win the National Spelling Bee with Laurence Fishburne’s help. What’s not to love?
4. Canela. Adorable girl loves to cook and loves her grandma, your heart will grow three sizes.
5. The Apartment. If you’ve never watched this all the way through, you are doing a disservice to yourself.
Latest posts by [E] Selena MacIntosh* (see all)
- Persephone Birthday Giveaway: One Year of Hosting/Support for a Bespoke WP Site - October 10, 2014
- Persephone Birthday Giveaway: You Pick the Tagline - October 10, 2014
- It’s Our Birthday! - October 10, 2014