The 2014 State of the Union Drinking Game and Liveblog

I hope you hit the liquor store, ladies; we’re all about to get very drunk. Obama’s State of the Union address will be airing at 9:00 ET, so brush up on the rules below and we can discuss it all as it happens.

Take one sip if:

• “The state of our union is strong.”
  • “Hope and change.”
  • Obama chastises Congress for not doing anything useful.
  • Boehner’s scowl makes him look constipated.
  • Biden grins and nods enthusiastically. (Two sips if it doesn’t seem like it’s actually in response to what Obama just said.)
  • Reaction shot of Michelle Obama.
  • Shout-out to a special guest used to put a human face on a serious issue.
  • Break for applause. (Two sips if the camera pans to a Republican pointedly not clapping. Chug if it’s John McCain not clapping.)
  • Break for laughter. (Two sips if the camera pans to a Republican pointedly not laughing. Chug if it’s John McCain not laughing.)
  • Random closeup of an American flag.
  • Obama mentions any of the following:
    • The Affordable Healthcare Act. (Two sips if he calls it Obamacare.)
    • Reproductive health. (Two sips if he talks about abortion.)
    • Legalizing marijuana. (Two sips if that gets a giant grin from Biden.)
    • Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, or North Korea. (Two sips he mentions Syria, Egypt, South Sudan, Ukraine, or any other global hot zones that don’t get much coverage here.)
    • Gay marriage. (Two sips if he mentions other discrimination against the LGBTQ community.)
    • The minimum wage, income inequality, student loan debt, taxing the rich, or Wall Street reform.
    • Gun control.
    • Immigration.
    • Infrastructure.
    • Cybersecurity.
    • Climate change. (Two sips for “polar vortex.”)
    • NASA/space exploration. (Chug if he’s planning a colony on Mars or the moon.)
    • Education. (Chug if he talks about teaching creationism in our schools.)
    • Falling behind the rest of the world in STEM.

Finish your drink if:

• Some asshole Congressman or other protesters interrupt him again.

Drink everything in the damn house and have a naked dance party if:

Animated gif with altered footage of Obama finishing a speech and kicking the door open as he walks off stage

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 201411:47 pm

I’m so sad I missed the end of this. Y’all are beautiful politically-active drunks.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201411:01 pm

I’m failing to flirst with a friend so it’s all ok.

Also even cspan mentioned the snow so.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:59 pm

And local news is talking about some fancy techno-doo-dad that will tell you if your kid’s diaper is wet. Just fucking look at it! Jesus fucking Christ.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:59 pm

perfect use of drunk power!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:58 pm

(Scrolling through regular Facebook to see if any of my conservative friends watched so I can yell at them.)

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:54 pm

… my dog is so soft and gives many soothing doggy kisses. Who wants love from my doggy?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:54 pm

Picard! Even better.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:53 pm

“Selena, this TV isn’t supposed to get Fox. Watch Picard. Picard is good.”

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:53 pm

Pretty pretty Chris Pine Star Trek?

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:52 pm

CSPAN is ALLLLLLLL comments. which are mostly in soft tones I can’t follow while drynk.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:52 pm

Oh, heh, somebody changed the channel to Star Trek.

Soothing, soothing Star Trek.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:52 pm

DO IT!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:51 pm

They just asked for Facebook comments. I will not do it. I will not do it. I will not do it.

Oh, small business owners are being interviewed about the wagepocalpse. “IT DESTROYS JOBS.” As opposes to “IT MAKES YOUR NEIGHBORS STARVE.” FUCK ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT.

NOW I AM ANGRY DRUNK. SELENA MACSMASH.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:50 pm

Local Fox affiliate is talking about the Super Bowl.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:49 pm

NBC just cut over to American Game Night. Need to change channel!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:48 pm

UGH.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:48 pm

And now they’re talking about minimum wage and how awful Obama is. Local news, never change.

LOLOLOLOL The locals had some sense it seems.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:47 pm

The local affiliate cut in, so it’s mostly about the wind chills.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:47 pm

I would have rather looked at pretty snowthan the response TBH

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:46 pm

BriWi’s just like, “Look at the pretty snow…”

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:46 pm

And how is faux news’s coverage o great heroigne?

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:45 pm

I should drink a lot of water or I’m going to be SOOOOOOO hungover from this shit.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:45 pm

Our local news: “Obama wants to raise the minimum wage. Some say this is a good idea, we’re going to tell you why it’s THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO AMERICA.”
My hand to CJ.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:45 pm

I’m sick of their selfish bullshit

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:44 pm

Also note: even with a son with disabilities, she doesn’t support ratifying the CRPD. nope.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:44 pm

Mmm, pie…

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:44 pm

In conclusion, Jesus, pie, America, mothers, freedom.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:43 pm

I’m a few seconds behind you, or I’m trapped in hell and it;’s never actually going to be over.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:43 pm

JINX

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:43 pm

Such God. Very prayer. Wow America

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:43 pm

MUCH CHRISTIAN. VERY MOTHER. SO WOMAN. NO SiLLY REPRO RIGHTS. SUCH FETUS.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:42 pm

Very glad that shit’s over.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:42 pm

… wow christian spiel.!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:42 pm

God, prayer, blah blah blah

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:41 pm

Um, I’m sorry, but until you agree to raising the SSI /SSDI saving caps my potential is fucked over not boundless.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:41 pm

Trusts people, UNLESS THEY’RE WOMEN.

Those people also posted stuff about Obama being the anti-chirst, so I am skeptical of these sources.

… I’m drunk.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:40 pm

“Real action” FUCK YOU you destroy shit and call it action. you l.eave people who are like your son but are not having the economic advantages to languish in institutions or maybe even in the community but without supports and service. go eat somethign unpleasant.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:40 pm

Blah, blah, blah, blah, values, family, abortion, taxes, blah, blah

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:39 pm

THE FREE MARKET CANCELLED THEIR POLICIES, NOT THE ACA

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:39 pm

So only support the super able in joining, those advantaged enough to have a college education, in coming to this country? I’m tired of this. fuck off.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:38 pm

Ooh, model immigrant bullshit

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:38 pm

My head just exploded.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:38 pm

People didn’t stop looking for jobs, you cut off their fucking unemployment so they dropped out of the statistics!!!!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:37 pm

RFepublicans saw a chance to hook on both disability and their stance on reproductive rights and went for it.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:37 pm

Because she can afford to cover his care, and fuck everyone else.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:36 pm

NOOOOOO not pity phrasing about your son!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if you see all his awesome, why do you vote against ish that could benefit him and grant him equal opportunity?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:36 pm

What the hell am I listening to?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:36 pm

Though I’m impressed that she can sit 8 weeks after giving birth.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:35 pm

I have babies, I am one of the GOOD women.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:35 pm

AND A PAYCHECK< YOU DIM BINT

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:35 pm

I get the feeling that she’s there more because of adorable points than any actual respect.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:34 pm

If you close your eyes while you listen to her, you’ll get a terrible case of deja vu.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:34 pm

… if you seriously rthink that DC operates on the same things as everywhere else you are SERIOUSLY naive. I only sometimes work there and I know that’s UTTER bs.

Because there are no people in government.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:34 pm

I feel like she probably says “Gosh darn” a lot.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:33 pm

WOOT WOOT FOR AFFORDING YOUR HEALTHCARE HILLARY!!!!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:33 pm

Recap so far: This is America. We are people. People live. In America.

TELEPROMPTER CADANCE. I’m all for teleprompters but at least practice s you don’t ave the cadance.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:33 pm

Getting ready for tomorrow’s doctor’s appointment THAT YOU CAN PROBABLY AFFORD BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:32 pm

ah ha ha ha you can’t get through college just on the golden arches anymore m’dear.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:32 pm

Oh god, learn where to pause.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:32 pm

Ugh, pandering…

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:32 pm

Response starting!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:31 pm

When even fox laughs you off…

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:30 pm

KDR as republican spokesperson: 100% pandering, or just 95%?

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:29 pm

Fox just laughed off the idea of running Paul’s response.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:29 pm

CSPAN is taking listener comments right now and it’s a constant battle of “will this be ok or an entire asshole on the line?”

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:27 pm

It’s snowing behind BriWi!

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:27 pm

Neither am I.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:27 pm

I am not drunk enough for that.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:26 pm

Listening to the Fox White Dude Opinions is both hilarious and sad.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:24 pm

He’s pure fucking evil and I can’t believe I went to the same university as him. I was a tiny person when he was there, but we lived in the same town and he was in a group that I desperately wanted to be invited to join when I was in college and RAGE

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:23 pm

In the meantime it’s hand shakey cheek kissy tiem!

I could hate Rand Paul on disability baisis alone, but he tops that with his crap on all the things.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:22 pm

I refuse to watch Rand Paul’s response, though, because fuck that dude.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:22 pm

Dont’ worry, I’ll be verrrrry very drunk and ragey! Cheers!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:21 pm

That was definitely not Uncle Fluffy.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:21 pm

Yeah, but I’ll probably get ragey.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:20 pm

Anyone staying on for the republican response with me?

GBtUSoA

FOR ALL means FOR ALL>

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:17 pm

… that is a firm clap in the mic CSPAN

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:16 pm

Crap, raining on my face now.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:16 pm

CMS- center for medicaid/medicare services FYI.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:14 pm

Mental healt reforms… what do you say to CMS saying they will cut the number of anti-depressants that they will cover mr O??????????????????

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:14 pm

Mental health care for veterans!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:13 pm

OH GOOD GRIEF, PEOPLE ARE CHANTING U.S.A. FOR THE OLYMPICS. MAYBE CARE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER SHIT HE’S TALKING ABOUT THAT MUCH.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:12 pm

It would be great to travel and not worry about accessibility as much if it were passed.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:11 pm

Quick obligatory shout out to ratify the CRPD…

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:10 pm

Time for my pudding cup…

I’m drunk enough that I don’t mind that it’s vodka anymore so.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:09 pm

GRUMPY MCCAIN CROWDSHOT!!! FINALLY!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:08 pm

I stopped drinking on applause breaks because I forgot how many there would be.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:08 pm

I’;m on drink 3 aND i KNOW i missed a few shots…

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:07 pm

(I’m barely onto my second drink. I just get happy/hyper quickly.)

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:06 pm

(SO FYI the live tweet in another tab is Disability Policy Wonk live tweet SO. But there’s SOOOOO many amazing tweets there.) http://twubs.com/SOTU4PWDs

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:06 pm

Damn, forgot to put drones on the list. Drink anyway! Another shot of ex-boss’s husband!

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:05 pm

Hillary, I <3 you, but Jesus!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:04 pm

Yuuuuup

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:04 pm

If I die of alcohol poisoning I jsut… *drinks*

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:03 pm

Drink for cyberattacks!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:03 pm

Awesome. Very happy about that too.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:02 pm

Want to share this tweet I saw with you and echo it: RT @AAPD_CEO proud that @BarackObama didn’t mention mental health in connection with gun violence. #sotuchat #SOTU4PWDs

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:02 pm

Dislike. Also, remind me to stay off Facebook. I’m feeling real sassy tonight.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:01 pm

What a fuckface

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 201410:00 pm

I just got an email saying that beohner said that SotU is the hardest night for him to keep is composure. CAN”T TAKE THE TRUTH FLATUANCE FACE???

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:59 pm

VOTING RIGHTS YES> Most states you have the right to vote. IDK if you are institutionalized, still live with parents, have aroudn the clock care- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE. Needing a lot of care doesn’t negate that, PwD! We need this shit!

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:59 pm

I finally got approval for my proof of income and will be signing up soon.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:58 pm

Boehner is really unhappy now…

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:58 pm

We should have someone do a walk through of sign ups.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:58 pm

Voting rights!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:58 pm

Persephone Magazine is happy to help anyone sign up for health insurance.

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:57 pm

Quote from my mother, “Boehner looks like he has really bad gas..”

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:57 pm

HEALTCARE HEALTH CARFE HEALTHCAREQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:57 pm

Kentucky does have a damn classy governor.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:57 pm

CJ!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:56 pm

THIS IS WHERE I WOULD PUT A CJ GIF, IF THE COMPUTER WOULD LET ME.

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:56 pm

Fuck all you assholes still sitting down.

“Let’s see you do better.”

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:56 pm

DAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:56 pm

This is semi pronographic.

YES YES YES YES YES OMG YES.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:55 pm

OH SNAP!!!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:55 pm

My sister and brother are able to be having their health issues covered because of ACA.

I can’t be denied coverage because of being multiply disabled because of ACA.

I can’t be over charged because of being a woman because of ACA. LOVE YOU ACA.

All hail obama care!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:55 pm

HOT DAMN YES.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:55 pm

Oooh, grumpy republican crowd shot!

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:54 pm

Between this and the debate I’m having about abortion and PP on another site, I really need to be way drunker than I am.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:54 pm

Back atcha

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:54 pm

I <3 you all so much.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:54 pm

Yesss, I was too drunk to remember Uncle Fluffy

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:54 pm

… I’m very intoxicated. Thanks Obama!!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:53 pm

#NoUncleFluffy

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:53 pm

And there’s the Biden grin again

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:53 pm

I love Sassy!Obama

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:53 pm

Sassy!Obama showed up tonight!

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:53 pm

I fucking hate Rubio and am ashamed to call him a Senator.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:52 pm

MyRA is a really shitty name. Good premise, good idea, bad name.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:52 pm

JUST LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS CHAMBER CAN OMG

Re: rubio: Tastey

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:52 pm

Drink!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:51 pm

I’m getting there!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:51 pm

Did he just put words in Rubio’s mouth?

Delightful.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:51 pm

WAtch out I’m drunk AND POLITICAL AS FUCK.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:51 pm

Shaming!

Peer pressure! I like this tactic.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:50 pm

Oooh, he mentioned Reagan!!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:50 pm

WOOOOOOT! #america

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:50 pm

Not living in poverty? Raise the savings cap for people on SSI and SSDI!!!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:49 pm

Woooooooooo!!!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:49 pm

Raising wages is good for our econ, good for america. Raise moinimum wage AND abolish subminimum wage for Pwd (And waitresses!)

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:49 pm

CORRECTION: MINIMUM LIVING WAGE.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:48 pm

MINIMUM WAGE FOR PWD. THE P STANDS FOR PEOPLE, PEOPLE.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:48 pm

Random pizza dudes!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:48 pm

(I’m riled up from the live tweet in another window don’t mind me… actually, DO mind me. )

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:47 pm

PWD also deserve equal pay… How about EVERYONE deserves equal pay for equal work? When we all succeed- women, PoC, PwD, queer folks- then we ALL SUCCEED.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:47 pm

WHEN WOMEN SUCCEED, AMERICA SUCCEEDS! (MOTHERFUCKER!)

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:46 pm

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:46 pm

Parental leave!!!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:46 pm

(Oops, missed the caps lock key)

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:46 pm

women deserve equal pay for equal work, motherfuckers!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:46 pm

Gender wage gap!!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:45 pm

Hell yeah, helping young men of color

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:44 pm

Student loan payment caps!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:44 pm

YES YES YES BROAD BAND. We need rural broadbandification like we had rural electrification! We need high speed access in rural america NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:43 pm

YOU SHOULD ALSO ASK SOME TEACHERS.

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:43 pm

I need POTUS to address the rising cost of higher ed and the loan scheme.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:43 pm

Pre-K!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:42 pm

Early education!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:42 pm

STEM!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:41 pm

BOOTSTRAPS.

At least teachers aren’t public enemy number one on the blue side now.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:41 pm

Boehner can’t even be happy that the kid got into college

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:40 pm

Guy in crowd

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:40 pm

Education!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:40 pm

The bot in Boehner’s head can’t compute compassion, he’s twitching.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:39 pm

Vodka <3s typos.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:39 pm

Hi, vodka!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:39 pm

Folksy middle America anecdote!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:38 pm

I tin kw e all know half this shit on’t actually come through but it’s nice to think it will for the duration of the speach…

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:38 pm

(This is what happens when Selena watches on Fox…)

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:38 pm

Unempolyment insurance!! I really need them to fucking reup that.

YES RESTORE UNEMPLOYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:37 pm

Boo

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:37 pm

<– shits on everyone's party.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:37 pm

Well fuck

And yay, lady CEO, but she’s also responsible for hiring new workers at 1/3 the rate of people hired five years ago, for the same job.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:37 pm

I know Selena but I’d rather be an opptimisting drunk than a sad one. Re: immagration

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:36 pm

Damn, I totally forgot that one.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:36 pm

Well, “roaring back” isn’t the whole story.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:36 pm

Yay, special guest CEO lady!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:36 pm

We missed “let’s get it done” in the drink list guys. That’s one of his phrases!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

… wow my typos increased fast.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

“Immigration reform” is a great way of saying not a lot, but making everyone clap. /cynic.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

I’ll catch up with a hard cider when I get home.

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

White wine. I think I need whiskey.

How about let’s not criminalize migration of umans ow aout that

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

(Texting Neil to bring me another one…)

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

I’m drinking Mike’s Hard Lemonade, because I’m actually 14.

YES TO IMMAGRATION REFORM! ALL HAIL IMMAGRATION REFOR M!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:35 pm

IMMIGRATION!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:34 pm

I’m drinking cheap ass beer, for America.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:34 pm

Boo at hillary’s ex bos’s husband

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:34 pm

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A FACT, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I wish I had gotten rum instead of vodka. I <3 rum. I don't like vodka so much.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:34 pm

Ewwww, just showed ex-boss’s husband; didn’t see if she was sitting next to him off-camera

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:33 pm

… I need to refill my fglass.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:32 pm

YES LIVING WAGES FOR OUR JOBS! No more triple shifts to survive where there are resources!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:32 pm

“Panel pounded into place by a worker” sounded dirrrrrty

Liza, i wish there waeds a like button for your posts. <3

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:32 pm

Let’s make sure those jobs pay a living wage, while we’re making lists.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:32 pm

HELL no on KXL

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

That works for me!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

Yeah but like let’s not do that Keystone XL.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

… I’m having trouble remembering what is on the drink list and am drinking every time he changes toipics now.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

Climate change! (But no fracking, please!!!)

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

DIRNKS!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:31 pm

Biden grin, Boehner looks constipated!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

Energy!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

Down with patent trolls!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

SCIENCE

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

I was spoiled traveling in Asia. The trains were kinda awesome!

OOOO interesting research.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

VACCINES, Y’ALL!

I’m in favor of trains, as well. And jobs. WHERE IS THE JOB TRAIN?

Now I’m just being beligerant. I can’t spell that. I”m being bratty.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:30 pm

RESEARCH YAYAYAYAY!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:29 pm

TRAINS = JOBS.

AlL THE TRAINS.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:29 pm

JOBS

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:29 pm

I hate flying so YES TRAINS

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:28 pm

I WANT TRAINZS I WANT TRAINS!!!!! TRAINS1!!! /obligatory autistic train fangirling.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:28 pm

I would so love that

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:28 pm

Oh hi by the way!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:28 pm

Streamlining! Roads! Bridges!

I just got here, and I am out of drinks. Damn.

Profile photo of Stephens Stephens Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:28 pm

Can I get a plan for intercontinental rail?

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:27 pm

INFRASTRUCTURE = B uild it and they will come appearently?

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:27 pm

Random guy looking the wrong way

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:27 pm

Infrastructure! Drink!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:27 pm

CAREFUL JOE THE LAUNCH CODES AND YOUR FREQUENT ICE CREAM CARD ARE IN THERE

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:26 pm

A CNN tweet quotes him as “Obams” and I’m going to pretend it’s not a typo.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:26 pm

JOBS!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:26 pm

Biden dropped his envelope

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:26 pm

Yay insourcing!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:26 pm

Hell yeah

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:25 pm

At this rate I expect the typo ratio to swiftly increase

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:25 pm

Can we salute the lady CEO?

AWWWWWWW mommyy!

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:25 pm

I don’t have enough drinks.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:25 pm

There’s that Biden grin!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:24 pm

My drink is disappearing way too quickly…

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:24 pm

Ditto Liza, all the dittos

MARRIAGE EQUALITY DRINK

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:24 pm

Would like MObama not to focus on weight tho.

All hail FlotUS

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:23 pm

JINX! DRINKX!

DAMN STRAIGHT YOU STAND UP FOR FLOTUS.

If I don’t make it back, you all can split my unicorn, my books, and my gif collection.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:23 pm

Y’ALL BEST STAND FOR THE FLOTUS!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:23 pm

AWWWWWW DRINK AT THAT SMUG MICHELLE GRIN REACTION AND PAUSE FOR APPLAUSE!!!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:23 pm

Michelle!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:22 pm

Selena, you? are a hero.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

Wages!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

Paul Ryan looks sad.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

Yup!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

Take one for the team, Selena

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

That call out of the govt shut down totes counts as calling congress out on not doing ish.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:21 pm

Ice cream shop frequent customer punch card.

Profile photo of [E] Selena MacIntosh* [E] Selena MacIntosh Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:20 pm

I’m watching this on Fox so y’all don’t have to.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:20 pm

Transcript, BTW: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/state-of-the-union-2014-speech-transcript-text-video-102763.html

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:20 pm

Who gave Biden my envelope?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:20 pm

Lisa Frank stickers, porno mag

Biden’s envelope: launch codes, a feminist manifesto, some coupons, and secrets.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:19 pm

That sounds dirty, Hillary.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:19 pm

… I hear lols in with that applause.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:19 pm

I want to know what’s in Biden’s giant envelope.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:18 pm

Biden’s rocking the Serious Face; Boehner looks annoyed that Obama has successes to talk about.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:18 pm

I hate not drinking.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:17 pm

Guh I hate vodka. *adds more iced tea*

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:16 pm

I knew I forgot something! I meant to put that with the shout-outs to special guests.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:16 pm

I made dinner to eat during so this should be interesting. Pudding cup for dessert tho!

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:16 pm

No drinking for folksy Main Street USA anecdotes?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:16 pm

I’m taking tiny sips because I’m still full from dinner.

ACA! ACA!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:15 pm

Any bets at alcohol poisoning likeliness? I know his first SotU I drink any time Nancy P did a standing ovation and I gave up completely trashed halfway through.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:15 pm

(cackles)

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:14 pm

I’m so glad we don’t have to play drinking games for SOTU that say “take a drink when he makes up a word” anymore like we did with Bush.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:14 pm

Applause!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:14 pm

Mobama reaction!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:14 pm

WHERE’S MEH GLASs.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:13 pm

Biden’s grinning like an idiot, DRINK!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:13 pm

OMG, yes.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:13 pm

… One of the secret serves dudes looks like an extra from the Mummy. If the mummy had a scene were there were extras who were also mummies.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:13 pm

NONE FOR CANTOR BYE

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:12 pm

No one wants to shake Cantor’s hand, lol

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:12 pm

I hope he washes his hands after shaking all those.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:11 pm

He;s actually earlier than I guessed he’d be.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:10 pm

‘Bout frickin time, Barack.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:10 pm

OBAMA!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:10 pm

Biden and Boehner look bored. Everyone else is having fun without them.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:08 pm

Very glad I didn’t put “flag lapel pin” in the drinking game; I’d be blitzed already.

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:07 pm

The whitehouse.gov live stream has this weird two-thirds wide thing going on. I hope that’s just for the pregame stuff.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:06 pm

WHY THE FUCK IS A DUCK DYNASTY DUDE THERE???

Profile photo of [E] Liza [E] Liza Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:06 pm

GAHH. I’m at work so I can’t drink along.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:05 pm

(I have to watch the puglican response later for work- lady giving it has a child with down syndrome and one of my groups has an interest in seeing how she does. *le sigh* *cracks open vodka*)

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:04 pm

Yup, they cut away for analysis. Handshakes just popped back up in an inset.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:03 pm

Did NBC deny you guys the handshake party?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:03 pm

Who invited Debbie Downer? (Chuck Todd)

I spy Holder!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:01 pm

If it weren’t so high necked I’d want Michelle’s dress. uber cute.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:01 pm

Michelle!!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:00 pm

#shakeallthehands

Who is the lady in sparkled red dress shaking every hand she can? because I’d do the same.

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:00 pm

It’s Brian Williams time!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20149:00 pm

I’m not sure; I haven’t checked it out.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:59 pm

Will the Whitehouse.gov stream carry the responses too or no overtime there?

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:58 pm

whitehouse.gov has a livestream too.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:58 pm

Reminder to the non-tv’d: C-span live streams!: http://www.c-span.org/Events/President-Obamas-2014-State-of-the-Union-Speech/10737427373/ Makes the camera focus shots harder to catch, though, so I’m hoping my Tv’d Friends are calling shots when needed!

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:57 pm

I got kicked off the big TV because Neil doesn’t want to watch, and I can’t remember what channel MSNBC is in non-HD. I’m stuck waiting for the Biggest fucking Loser to end so I can watch on NBC.

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:55 pm

Le gavel!

Profile photo of Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Savannah Logsdon-Breakstone Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:53 pm

I have to watch via C-Span… no pre-game commentary for me. ;_;

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:46 pm

Oh God, just realized I need to add a special rule for myself – chug and then smash the bottle if I spot my old boss in the audience (she’s married to a senator).

Profile photo of [E] Hillary [E] Hillary Tuesday, January 28th, 20148:44 pm

Watching the pre-show on MSNBC right now… Biden in the house!

Published by

Profile photo of [E] Hillary

[E] Hillary

Hillary is a giant nerd and former Mathlete. She once read large swaths of "Why Evolution is True" and a geology book aloud to her infant daughter, in the hopes of a) instilling a love of science in her from a very young age and b) boring her to sleep. After escaping the wilds of Waco, Texas and spending the next decade in NYC, she currently lives in upstate New York, where she misses being able to get decent pizza and Chinese takeout delivered to her house. She lost on Jeopardy.

One thought on “The 2014 State of the Union Drinking Game and Liveblog”