We’ll miss you, Shirley Temple, this post is our way of pouring one out for you. In .gifs.
1. Getting Ready at 5 am.
2. Finding out I’ll be working from 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. all week.
3. Asking for and receiving a half day of vacation on Friday afternoon.
4. Realizing it’s only Tuesday
4. So I walk the floor, pretend to be pleasant, and converse with various associates to pass the time.
5. And I give the same HR advice I’ve given a million times before.
6. I react appropriately when someone gives me bad news.
7. And I laugh at other’s people’s jokes!
8. When I find out that someone has lied about something important, causing me to redo a week of work, I chastise them appropriately.
9. But behind my office door…..
10. So I eat my feelings, courtesy of sales vendors.
11. Being a grown up with gainful employment is hard work.
12. Until eventually….
13. So Daisy and I crawl into bed on Thursday night.
14. But then it’s Friday!
15. And I skip merrily out the door!
16. Because I am done dancing for you people.
17. And it’s finally my 27th birthday.
Happy weekend everybody!!!!!!