So many books, so little time.
As of right now, I have 165 books on my “Want to Read” shelf on Goodreads (huh, I’d have thought it’d be more). Here’s a list of ten that I’d like to get into right away:
- No Idle Hands: The Social History of American Knitting by Anne MacDonald
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Empress Matilda: Queen Consort, Queen Mother, and Lady of the English by Marjorie Chibnall
- Americanah by Chimamnda Ngozi Adichie
- Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth by Reza Aslan
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
So, Persephoneers, what’s on your reading list?