The Internet is an AWESOME place where you can find anything you ever wanted to know, listen to, or watch. All of this equals giant time suck. But we all need to take a break every once in a while.
1. Pricemania 1: I love game shows. I love game show fails even more. Like any kid in America who stayed home sick, I watched The Price is Right. In salute to all those sick days and my love of game show fails, please enjoy this compilation of fails from everyone’s favorite sick day show.
2. The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny: One of my favorite mid 2000’s Internet personalities just joined Twitter. In honor of Neil Cicierega, I present to you my favorite creation of his (I even like it better than “Potter Puppet Pals”). I remember when Albino Blacksheep was the premier destination for flash cartoons. I remember when we all found out how much of a douche canoe the person who ran E-Baum’s World was. This is because I am old. I even remember when Aaron Carter was famous.
3. Billy on the Street: The best random stranger interview show on the Internet. Billy Eichner is a fucking genius. His guests are always hilarious, and all of them try hard to match his frantic energy. I included the most adorable video (this is not counting the Amy Poehler Christmas video).
4. Peter You Suck: A semi-follow up to the above video, this clip from Forgetting Sarah Marshall is one of my favorites to show to my wife. We adore this movie, and this has become an in joke between the two of us. Don’t tell her this, but I actually watch it a lot without her.
5. Ricky Gervais: You may hate the man, but this joke made Carolina and I laugh for a good 15 minutes the first time we saw it. Ricky Gervais reads his favorite leaflet ever.
Sometimes a little random fun can really recharge your spirits. I made myself promise I wouldn’t Rick Roll you or play “Chocolate Rain.” On the other hand, I will leave you one more video before you fall into your own time suck.