There was a ton of great writing about Bill Cosby this week, and because there needs to be balance in the universe or some shit, a corresponding amount of truly heinous commentary. Let’s dive on in. (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
Butts, y’all. And also some real news. (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
Can we all go move to an island somewhere or something? Because the next two years with Republicans running the House and Senate are NOT looking fun. And it was a week of shitstorms and terrible people and all kinds of other assorted fuckery. Fun times! (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
Y’all. It’s been a hell of a week. Of course we’re still dealing with GamerGate, plus the backlash to the street harassment video that everyone loved just a few days ago. And don’t forget the fucked up Halloween costumes that are already out there! (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
So much to read!
Bring it on, brosephs. (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
Latest posts by Sara Habein (see all)
- Friday News Bites: Marriage Equality in Montana + More - November 21, 2014
- Book Review: The Abortionist’s Daughter by Elisa DeCarlo - November 20, 2014
- Record Machine: Thriller by Michael Jackson - November 18, 2014
Happy Friday, everyone! We’ve got an oddball assortment of stories I found interesting, plus some great new developments on the marriage equality front.
Latest posts by Angelina Panozzo (see all)
- New Show Recap: The Good Wife 6×09, “Sticky Content” - November 18, 2014
- Forgotify, the Last Frontier: “If I Had You” - November 17, 2014
- New Show Recap: The Good Wife 6×08, ”The Red Zone” - November 11, 2014
This season is heating up, and everyone wants to know what’s going to happen next.