What can I say about this week other than it was electric?
Latest posts by Sara Habein (see all)
- Friday News Bites: Arts, SCIENCE! + More - October 31, 2014
- Friday News Bites: Obituaries, Comic Book Movies + More - October 24, 2014
- Comics! Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2 + The Eleventh Doctor #2 - October 22, 2014
This past week, several notable people have passed away, but we’ve also got some bright spots in the world of medicine and music to share. Let’s get to it.
Thank God I found something to feel uncomfortable about this week. I was running out of things to write about. Have you seen this ad for Snore Stop? (Picture after the cut.)
Shocking revelations in today’s dispatches! Read on and have your mind blown.
I’m (kind of) your typical home from college kid temporarily living back at my parents’ house. I don’t miss much about having to live under their roof and rules in the suburbs except for the free TV. Typical.
It’s time to do a little reading. And then watch an adorable owl.
The title is not particularly catchy. None of mine usually are, to be honest, but at least in this case, it is accurate. Without further (or any, really) exposition, let’s get down the heart of the matter: universities offer many services that appear to be underutilized. I want to talk about this a little bit and then I want to … Read More
Latest posts by Buster Blonde (see all)
- Seven Reasons to Love Hermione Granger, in Case You Didn’t Already - April 3, 2014
- What a Difference Twenty Years Makes: Putting Kurt Cobain to Rest - March 28, 2014
- Kick Rocks, Woman Shamers - October 17, 2013
1. Bagel Heads. So, apparently, there are people in Asia who will pay someone to poke them in the forehead with a needle full of saline, which results in a big puffy blob on the forehead, which is then formed into the shape of a bagel, naturally. What in the holy fudge?! This offends me for so many reasons, not … Read More