This was one of those recipes that arose out of necessity. And I love it.
Or, rather, at lunchtime.
Latest posts by [E]Coco Papy (see all)
- Freaky Feminist Film: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - October 29, 2014
- This Open Thread Is All About Tom - October 28, 2014
- Bandaids Ain’t Options: Freezing Eggs and Facebook - October 22, 2014
Bonjour, sweet kittens. What better way to celebrate a Tuesday than with omelets?
Latest posts by Sara Habein (see all)
- Friday News Bites: Arts, SCIENCE! + More - October 31, 2014
- Friday News Bites: Obituaries, Comic Book Movies + More - October 24, 2014
- Comics! Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor #2 + The Eleventh Doctor #2 - October 22, 2014
In theory, I knew that a casserole version of French toast was possible, but I’d never tried it. With a can of pumpkin puree hanging about my cabinet, I stumbled upon a recipe that claimed to be both easy and pumpkin pie-flavored. I decided to give it a go.
Latest posts by Caitlinface (see all)
- Post-Collegiate Gourmet: EGGS! - June 5, 2012
- Recap: Game of Thrones, 2.6, “The Old Gods and the New” - May 10, 2012
- Recap: Game of Thrones, 2.5, “Ghost Of Harrenhal” - May 2, 2012
I have a thing for eggs. I mean, a serious thing for eggs. I have since I was five years old and learning how to scramble them, and now that I’m something resembling a grownup and know how to poach them, I love them even more. The ease of fitting them into my budget also helps their case.
About two weeks ago, I announced a new project: Omnomlet Month! It’s born mostly out of my total boredom with what I’d been doing in my kitchen lately, and also out of the fact that I love breakfast food. Well, after some pressing family issues-related delays, I am one week into the process, and it has been glorious so far. Today, … Read More
Latest posts by Sarah Mojo (see all)
- Talk Dirty to Me: the Good and the Ugly World of Sexting - June 13, 2012
- Why I Love the ’60s - April 10, 2012
- Great Recipe Alert!: Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - April 9, 2012
This recipe is one of my absolute favorite brunch items. Every time I make it, it makes my house smell amazing and every time I bring it to a brunch, it gets devoured with rave reviews. Warning: graphic and delicious looking photos. Have a snack handy before reading full article.
A few days ago, I was standing in my kitchen, seriously lacking in inspiration as to what to make for dinner. I knew I wanted something breakfasty, but I also wanted mexican, which I could eat eight days a week. I love to cook, and I really enjoy getting creative in the kitchen. Sometimes that love of creativity takes me … Read More
- Page 1 of 2