Get you clicky fingers ready, because there are a ton of great links from this week’s ladyblogland.
Spring is in the air, and I can’t be the only person who feels energetic and ready to take up some sort of regular exercise. But time is short and classes are expensive, and who wants to spend their precious free time away from their home and sofa? Then it occurred to me: Aren’t I doing all my exercising during … Read More
Latest posts by QoB (see all)
- New Faces of Dorne: Game of Thrones Season 5 Casting - September 3, 2014
- Ireland’s Abortion Law Fails Yet Another Woman - September 2, 2014
- You Should Totally Watch This: We Are the Best! - August 4, 2014
Pick up heavy things, and put them down? It never sounded like something I’d enjoy — but I’m here to tell you how wrong I was.
Ah, gentle Readers, the season is upon us. The season when we try on our bathing suits and go, “Didn’t this fit last year?” And then, of course, you have two choices, buy a new suit, or tie on the gym shoes.
Latest posts by [E] Liza (see all)
- This Weekend Open Thread is In Denial - November 28, 2014
- This Weekend Open Thread Really Doesn’t Miss Living in Buffalo - November 21, 2014
- This Weekend Open Thread Wants Your Comic Book Recommendations - November 14, 2014
I bought a rock climbing Groupon. Should I be scared?
Advocate, Writer, Geek.
Multiply Disabled, Queer, and proudly Autistic.
Primary Obsession: Institutions, History of Care of people with MH/DDs
Also obsessed with: Social Justice, Cats, Victorian Romanticism, and Doctor Who.
This month, we are going to talk about exercise.
Almost everyone gets bitten by an exercise bug at some point in their lives. It makes sense: exercise can have many benefits, from allowing people to outrun zombies, to clearing out some brain bats, to giving them the muscles to heft around gigantic kegs of beer. Actually getting going and keeping up with an exercise regimen is a different story. … Read More