Greetings, citizens! This week we have another mix of the bad, the dangerous and the downright depressing, but as always, there’s hope.
Latest posts by Jazmin (see all)
- Imperfect Thanksgiving - November 26, 2014
- PoC News in America - November 17, 2014
- Azealia Banks’ “Broke With Expensive Taste” Finally Drops - November 17, 2014
I wish we didn’t publish as early as we did because last Sunday was a busy day for news!
Latest posts by Sara Habein (see all)
- Record Machine: I’ll Never Fall in Love Again by Dionne Warwick - November 25, 2014
- Lunchtime Poll: Non-Canon Thanksgiving Foods - November 24, 2014
- Friday News Bites: Marriage Equality in Montana + More - November 21, 2014
It’s not too often that I have much to say on the subject of sports, but we’ve got a few stories of note this week, as well as some new hurdles to LGBT equality. Throw in some medical/science-y bits, and we’ve got ourselves a newsy roundup. Let’s get to it:
In honor of the big sporting event that took place last night in the States, I’ll devote some stories to sports, but I’ll take care of other news, too (and hopefully give some levity from some depressing news).
The Thanksgiving holiday in the US meant that This Week in Misogyny took last week off. Misogyny, however, didn’t do me a favor and kept right on rolling. It’s a world of fun below the cut! (As usual, trigger warnings for just about everything apply.)
Nice Guys™ and MRAs! “Fake” geek girls and cosplayers! Lesbian cookies! There’s something for everyone this week. (As usual, trigger warnings for pretty much everything apply.)
Happy Friday! Let’s make it slightly more Eurocentric this week, why don’t we?
Welcome, welcome everyone. This week’s “News in Asia” is filled with the usual mix of good news and bad news and sometimes really awful news and sometimes some really awesome events. So let us begin…