The greatest chefs in the world will all proclaim, “Never cook with wine you wouldn’t drink,” and I will advise the same. In this case particularly, as you won’t be cooking with it at all, so I would pass on the discount bin bottle of rotgut cooking Sherry, if I were you.
Latest posts by (e)Kelsium (see all)
- What It’s Like to Get an IUD - September 26, 2014
- Why Do We Need Ballet to Be a Sport? - September 19, 2014
- I Went to See The Chippendales and It Was a Surprisingly Feminist Experience - September 8, 2014
Like many of you, I’m pretty excited about Mindy Kaling’s new book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Last week I read an excerpt that included her “Best Friend Rights and Responsibilities,” all of which are very reasonable, I suppose, if you have that kind of relationship with someone.
Latest posts by [E] Hillary (see all)
- This Week in Misogyny is So Not Basic - October 24, 2014
- This Week in Misogyny Would Like to Invite #GamerGate to Kiss Its Ass - October 17, 2014
- Birthday Giveaways: And the Winners Are… - October 17, 2014
Burritos are one of my favorite comfort foods. Growing up in Texas it was always easy to find good Tex-Mex, but now that I live in New York I’m pretty much stuck making my own. But with a recipe this easy and tasty, I don’t even mind! Since I use a slow cooker, there’s very little cleanup, and this recipe is really … Read More
As some of you know, I have been in a food rut regarding dinner. This happens to me with relative frequency, and I am always looking for ways to get out of the rut – and frequently failing and eating Teddy Grahams for dinner. But this week I have had some success with new recipes, and I’m pretty excited about … Read More