Once a week, we ask a gentleman we find both worthy and witty to answer 7 questions. Each answer man will remain anonymous, but I bet each one will read any comments. Read the questions and the first brave soul’s responses after the cut.
The other guy eats kittens and orphans. Really. Vote for me.
2. You’re given a restaurant to run, but only have the resources to serve one entrÃ©e, one side dish, one dessert and one beverage. What are they?
Pork BBQ, Sweet Potato Fries, Apple Cobbler and Hard Cider. Continuity is key when you’ve got limits.
3. Cosmo claims it’s sexy for a woman to playfully slip her scrunchie ponytail holder around her lover’s member during foreplay. Is there any truth to this claim?
Only if she leaves it on the whole time, then lets me put it back in her hair when the night is done.
4. What songs are on the mixtape you play when you want to get lucky?
Anything by Marvin Gaye, any Usher song off Confessions and Closer by NIN
5. What was the last book you read?
The Speed of Trust by Stephen Covey. Hardly riveting.
6. You’re granted super hero status unexpectedly. What’s your name and what’s your superpower?
The One-Hit Wonder, with the ability to stop anything or anyone with one action. Why waste effort?
7. Mad Lib answer: Give me two nouns, two adjectives, a verb and an interjection.
Bottle, Tire, lubricated, magnetic, leap and Tetanus booster. Oh, sorry that was interjection not injection”¦ how about Yikes!
I’d describe myself as a lubricated bottle, with the heart of a magnetic tire. In a phrase, I leap. Yikes!