This Witty Gentleman has a dry, quiet sense of humor. Nonetheless, he has made me fall out of a chair laughing on more than one occasion.
1. You’re running for Mayor, what’s your campaign slogan?
I’m Not As Bad As That Guy!
2. You’re given a restaurant to run, but only have the resources to serve one entree, one side dish, one dessert and one beverage. What are they?
Beef stew, fresh baked bread, some kind of beer, and brownies
3. Cosmo claims it’s sexy for a woman to playfully slip her scrunchie ponytail holder around her lover’s member during foreplay. Is there any truth to this claim?
4. What songs are on the mixtape you play when you want to get lucky?
The theme to Shaft
5. What is the last book you read?
Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
6. You’re granted super hero status unexpectedly. What’s your name and what’s your superpower?
Useless Man, magnetic colon
7. Mad Lib answer: Give me two nouns, two adjectives, a verb and an interjection.
Goat, Batman, lackadaisical, frigid, lope, Zowie! I am a lackadaisical goat, in the tradition of frigid Batman. Therefore, I lope, Zowie!