Starting yet one more new thing today, this is the first in a series of fun activities you can do with/on the blog while we’re goofing off in the evenings. Each night will be a different thing, so it’s just like summer camp! Mondays are scavenger hunts, where you must use your Google-fu to find the answers.
Report back in the comments and we’ll run our favorites in a post tomorrow.
1. Name three guest stars from the second season of The Love Boat.
2. Who is older , Stephen Hawking or Oprah Winfrey?
3. Who is taller, Danny DiVito or Prince?
4. Which city was the sitcom One Day At A Time set?
5. Name five books by Beverly Cleary.
6. Link to a picture/recipe of something delicious made out of pumpkin.
7. Find a YouTube video of a really cute baby animal that isn’t a kitten or puppy.
Good luck! Happy hunting! We’ll see you in the morning!