Starting yet one more new thing today, this is the first in a series of fun activities you can do with/on the blog while we’re goofing off in the evenings. Each night will be a different thing, so it’s just like summer camp! Mondays are scavenger hunts, where you must use your Google-fu to find the answers.
Report back in the comments and we’ll run our favorites in a post tomorrow.
1. Name three guest stars from the second season of The Love Boat.
2. Who is older , Stephen Hawking or Oprah Winfrey?
3. Who is taller, Danny DiVito or Prince?
4. Which city was the sitcom One Day At A Time set?
5. Name five books by Beverly Cleary.
6. Link to a picture/recipe of something delicious made out of pumpkin.
7. Find a YouTube video of a really cute baby animal that isn’t a kitten or puppy.
Good luck! Happy hunting! We’ll see you in the morning!
3 replies on “Commenter Party: Google Scavenger Hunt”
1. Vincent Price, Billy Crystal, Ethel Mermen
2. Stephen Hawking
5. Ramona Quimby, Age 8; Ramona the Best, Henry and Beezus, Ramona the Brave, Runaway Ralph, Ralph S. Mouse
6. Pumpkin creme brulee in a little pumpkin! http://www.recipe.com/images/pumpkin-creme-brulee-R136937-l.jpg
7. Baby pandas playing on a slide! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4dMnAPZu70
This is a really fun idea. :)
Very good! You earn a lifetime supply of internet hugs. : )
1. Ron Palillo, Dr. Joyce Brothers, Ethel Merman (I didn’t google this, I have season two on dvd)
2. Hawking is older by a few years
3. Danny Devito, 5′, Prince, 5’2″, Glen Danzig, 5’3″ (Ruth Gordon is also 5′ tall)