This reminds me of writing pop quizzes, but much more random. It’s four o’clock here in the Persephone empire, and we’re taking it easy this week while all our lady writers are traveling and planning their roast beast dinners. We’ll be back in the morning, in the meantime have fun with the Tuesday trivia after the break.
1. Name all seven dwarfs in alphabetical order.
2. You are buying carpet for a room with three square walls and a diagonal wall. What is the name of the shape of the room, and how would you determine how much carpet to buy?
3. True or false: English evolved from the Romance languages.
4. Which is closer to the equator, Argentina or Peru?
5. List the phonetic alphabet from Alpha to Zulu.
6. Do tigers purr?
7. How many ounces of beer are in a case?
8. Name one of the cities where most US currency is minted.
9. Which company used the slogan “You’re in good hands.”
10. Rearrange these letters to find a popular holiday song: scabby loudest idiot.