Today’s witty gentleman is an online friend (I know lots of our readers know him, can you guess?) who is both wise, wonderful and pretty hilarious to boot. Let’s see how he answered our new set of 7 questions after the break.
1. You’ve been given the power to make one federal law, what is it and why?
It’s a power I would not accept; power derives from all the people. It would be beyond my purview to make a law strictly based on my own wisdom and knowledge.
2. You’re chosen to remake any movie originally made between 1975-1990. What movie do you remake an how do you cast it?
I abhor remakes, but if I were going to do it, I would remake My Stepmother Is An Alien, with Jeff Goldblum as the scientist, Gwyneth Paltrow as the alien, and Dakota Fanning as the scientist’s daughter.
3. What terrible song gets stuck in your head?
The theme song from the kid’s show Wow Wow Wubbzy.
4. Tell us about a woman who has been influential in your life.
My wife. She keeps me on my toes, keeps pushing me, and sincerely cares about my well-being. She was the single greatest discovery of my life, and I don’t know what I’d do without her.
5. What’s your favorite joke?
How many Buddhists does it take to change a light bulb?
The light bulb must change itself to become enlightened.
6. A band is now following you around performing your personal soundtrack wherever you go, who are they, and what are they playing?
It would, of course, be Rush, playing such things as “Working Man,” “Tom Sawyer,” “Subdivisions,” “Digital Man,” and “Witch Hunt” in heavy rotation, along with a random mix of their newer stuff.
7. Mad libs question! Give me the following:
Body part: Elbow
Celebrity: Kathy Griffin
My best feature is my quotidian elbow, which has been compared to humongous linguine. Kathy Griffin may traipse stunningly, but I can cogitate imploringly. (Ha! Perfect. ~ed.)