1. I’m fine, but your breath done killed me to death.
2. Well, the music seems to have turned horribly French.
3. Oy! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck.
4. Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of spears! Thought you were pretty foxy, didn’t you? Well! The last to go will see the first three go before her! And your mangy little dog too!
5. You Buttered your bread. Now sleep in it!
6. I shall go down in history as The Man Who Opened a Door!
7. Now father, you’re living in the past. This is the 14th century.
8. Nothing says “romance” like the gift of a kidnapped injured woman.
9. All I know is, on the day your plane was to leave, if I had the power, I would turn the winds around, I would roll in the fog, I would bring in the storms, I would change the polarity of the earth so compasses wouldn’t work, so your plane couldn’t take off.
10. You’re cold, Virginia. How did you become so cold? You are still lost in the forrest. But lonely, lost girls like us can rescue themselves. You are standing on the edge of greatness.
Can you guess the secret theme this week?
Answers will be posted tomorrow at 3:00