Today we are focusing on our bodies, ourselves. That’s right, we’re talking anatomy. The human body is a fascinating thing and we want to know, how well do you know yourself?
2. This is the only bone not articulated with another bone (that means it is not a part of a joint). They talk about it all the time on C.S.I.
3. What is the tensor fascia lata?
4. Where do you have a sphincter – your face, your stomach or your butt?
5. Where would you find the axillary region?
6. What is an ester?
7. How many phalanges does the average human have?
8. Can you name three, three-letter body parts? There are at least ten to choose from.
9. What exactly is a verruca?
10. How did the atlas get its name?