Today’s Tuesday Trivia features movie quotes. I could play “Guess the movie from the quote” all day long, it’s one of my favoritest games ever. Hopefully you enjoy it too.
We’re going to try something different today in regards to posting answers. It is no fun for everyone else when the first person to see the questions throws all the answers up there for the world to see (and yes, I am fully aware that I do this a lot – I get caught up in trivia frenzy and can’t help myself) so everyone gets to pick one quote to identify. If you know more than one, you get to decide which bit of movie trivia will make you look cooler in the eyes of the blogoshpere. I know I can’t stop you from using Google, but if you do just remember – you are the one who has to go to bed at night with the knowledge that you are a dirty cheater.
You have until 4:00 PM tomorrow to get your guesses in, at which time the answers will be posted in “Ten Movies I Will Always Watch.”
1. “Well fuck you, for sure, like totally!”
2. “One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.”
3. “Evil begets evil, Mr. President. Shooting it will only make it stronger.”
4. “We got both kinds, Country and Western!”
5. “*We* are the music makers… And *we* are the dreamers of dreams.”
6. “Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I’m* eatable! But that is called “cannibalism,” my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.”
7. “And that’s kickin’ your ass.”
8. “I want my father back, you son of a bitch.”
9. “I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said ‘… I drank what?'”
10. “Why are you being so nice to me?” “Because you’re letting me.”
*Bonus* The first person who gets this one right gets a “Filled With Awesome” award.
“I don’t eat vegetables either, because of the pumpkins.”