Today’s witty gentleman happens to be a Persephedude who is married to one of our staff members. I got the email with the answers this afternoon and they gave me a chuckle. Without further ado, here’s Subject I, being adorable.
1. You’ve been given the power to invent a new ice cream flavor, what is it and why?
Cadbury Creme Egg – there is no finer confection
2. You’re chosen to remake any movie originally made between 1975-1990. What movie do you remake and how do you cast it?
The Warriors – but I wouldn’t change a thing – it’s perfect.
3. What terrible song gets stuck in your head?
“The Song that Doesn’t End” from Lamb Chop’s Play-Along
4. Tell us about a woman who has been influential in your life.
A professor of mine influenced my career path. She is one of the true experts in my field and always encouraged and inspired me. I became good friends with her and her husband – we stay in touch to this day, and I’m proud to have followed in her footsteps professionally.
5. What’s your favorite joke?
“What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?” ” … Where’s my tractor?” I heard this in a really out-of-it state when I was younger, sleep-deprived, not drunk, and it was insanely funny. Still makes me laugh despite its stupidity. Second favorite: “Where did the king put his armies? … In his sleevies!”
6. A band is now following you around performing your personal soundtrack wherever you go. Who are they, and what are they playing?
Dabrye – some mild electronic backround music, a mellow beat and a catchy hook
Body part: kneecap
Food: carrot sticks
Celebrity: celebrity chef Bobby Flay
Put all together: I am known for my swarthy kneecap, which has been compared to owl-flavored carrot sticks. Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay may smack disdainfully, but I chomp graphically.