I wracked my brain this week, but I couldn’t come up with a trivia theme. Nothing seemed to click, so I am employing the traditional last resort for the thematically challenged – Wild Card!
2. Speaking of Bond – What children’s book, later made into a movie, was written by Ian Fleming?
3. What is the significance of FACE in the musical world?
4. Who is a “Super teen extraordinaire [who] runs around in underwear?”
5. What was VH1’s pick for Number 1 in their “100 Greatest Songs of the 90’s”?
6. What is “a stable emulsion of oil, egg yolk and either vinegar or lemon juice, with many options for embellishment with other herbs and spices” according to Wikipedia?
7. What does a Robertson screw head look like?
8. Which soda pop has the most caffeine?
9. What movie, when put through Babelfish a few times, becomes “Week of the Ring: Returning of the Wages”
10. And on that note – Who wrote “Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.”