I met Subject M when he crashed my New Year’s Eve party many moons ago. See why I’ve kept him for around for 10+ years after the cut. 1. You’ve been given the power to invent a new ice cream flavor. What is it and why?
I would create the “Choco-Razz-Ma-Tazz” because it combines two of my favorite flavors and sounds really cool. I mean really cool if it is not already trademarked.
2. You’re chosen to remake any movie originally made between 1975-1990. What movie do you remake and how do you cast it?
Little Women ““ I would cast it with my all male midget review.
3. What terrible song gets stuck in your head?
“The Candy Man” by Sammy Davis, Jr. and “Conjunction Junction, What’s Your Function?”
4. Tell us about a woman who has been influential in your life.
My wife, because she is strong, kicks ass, and takes names. She would make a great cop because she loves to yell at people.
5. What’s your favorite joke?
-I don’t know. I’ll go and check.
Sorry, that doesn’t translate well here. However, kids seem to love it because of its silliness.
6. A band is now following you around performing your personal soundtrack wherever you go. Who are they, and what are they playing?
Prince would be following me playing “Baby, You’re a Star” over and over. He would also occasionally play Bon Jovi’s “Wanted Dead or Alive.”
7. Mad libs question! Give me the following:
Body part: femur
Celebrity: Charlie Sheen
My best feature is my hilarious femur, which has been compared to clever burritos. Charlie Sheen may discombobulate amusingly, but I can laugh hyper-actively. (It’s true, he can -ed.)
For the record, Subject M hosts his own manly-show at BgKahuna.com.