Name this face behind the curtain with the following clues: 1. She likes Lite Bright®. 2. Her balls are famous. C. She has devious offspring.
1. You’re tasked with creating a new ice cream flavor, what is it and why?
Banana Cheesecake ice cream. It would be a banana cream base with cheesecake chunks and bits of buttery graham cracker crust.
2. You’re chosen to remake any movie originally made between 1975-1990. What movie do you remake and how do you cast it?
After watching it last night, I would like to remake McHale’s Navy with Bruce Campbell as McHale. Everyone else I would leave the same.
3. What terrible song gets stuck in your head?
Theme songs to cheesy Disney Channel shows.
4. Tell us about a woman who has been influential in your life.
Aside from my mother, I would say my freshman psychology professor. They both taught me that you are never too old to change your mind about what you want to be when you grow up.
5. What’s your favorite joke?
You know the problem with smelling Chinese food? An hour later you want to smell it again.
This truly terrible joke was made by a former boss at the start of a long and arduous shift. When no one laughed, he explained in great detail why it was a funny joke. He then proceeded to re-tell the joke, and the explanation, every thirty minutes or so for the next six hours. By the end of the night, it had gotten so absurd that we all had to laugh.
6. A band is now following you around performing your personal soundtrack wherever you go, who are they, and what are they playing?
AC/DC and Southern Culture on the Skids are taking turns following me around playing appropriate selections from their repertoires.
7. What’s on your desk right now?
From left to right: Dry-erase markers, One for the Morning Glory, a Dunkin’ Donuts mug, my camera and my glasses which I really should be wearing right now. And a lot of random papers.