My sweet tooth has been in overdrive lately, so tonight’s trivia is dedicated to the wonderful world of desserts.
1. What is the difference between ice cream, frozen custard and gelato?
2. What is a petit four and what does “petits fours” actually mean?
3. What is the main ingredient in marzipan?
4. Where would you find Rainbow Balls in Coconut Cream?
5. What is Frog Cake?
6. Which one would you most likely have for dessert: Spotted Dick, Bubble and Squeak, or Inky Pinky?
7. What are Bisteeya, Pyrih, Vlaai, and Zelnik?
8. How old is cheesecake?
9. Where are most cacao (chocolate) beans grown?