Last week I was all about the sweetness, this week I’m feeling animated. I love cartoons, always have, always will. Tonight’s selection is a mix of cartoony questions, both old and new.
2. There is only one actor who has provided voices for every single Scooby-Doo cartoon or movie ever made. Who is he?
3. On what sketch comedy show did the Simpsons make their first appearance?
4. Maurice Sendak, author of Where the Wild Things Are, also created what other character who is quite popular with the pre-school crowd?
5. Who is this little guy and what is his alter ego?
6. Speaking of alter egos, who were He-Man and She-Ra when they were not in super-form?
7. Which Bugs Bunny cartoon won an Oscar?
8. Which animator, who helped create Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Droopy Dog, Chilly Willy and Screwy Squirrel, was responsible for creating Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella (as well as the smokin’ hot Symphony of Slang)?
9. Jack Riley, who provideed the voice for Stu Pickles on Rugrats, had a recurring on-screen role in what popular sitcom in the 1970s?
10. What cartoon is this still from, and why is it significant?
*Bonus – What is this classy fellow’s full name?