For those of us that came of age before TiVo, commercials are a way of life. The Mister and I have talked about doing away with “TV” and just watching Hulu and Netflix, but I can’t do it. The television experience just isn’t the same without commercial breaks. Don’t get me wrong, I still fast-forward through ads, but it comforts me to know they’re there.
In honor of my weird affection for advertisements, for tonight’s trivia time we will be playing Name That Slogan!
1. Reach out and touch someone.
2. Plop, plop; fizz, fizz; oh, what a relief it is.
3. Finger lickin’ good.
4. Where’s the beef?
5. It’s everywhere you want to be.
6. Is it live, or is it _______?
7. Nothin’ says lovin’ like something from the oven
8. Think different
9. A little dab’ll do ya
10. There’s always room for ________
Bonus* How do you spell relief?