Hello, Potter fiends! I hope a few of these questions provide at least a little bit of a challenge for you. Tonight we are asking about books 5-7, and there’s so much awesome stuff in all of them that it was hard to decide what to ask about. In the end, I just did what I did last week and tried to pick details I could remember without rereading the books.
- Who is the surprise witness for the defense in Harry’s Wizengamot trial?
- Which O.W.L. exam is Harry taking when he has the vision that sends him off to the Ministry of Magic to save Sirius?
- Who was the other possible subject of the prophesy about Harry and Voldemort?
- What potion (indirectly) helps Ron excel at Quidditch?
- Where are Harry and Hermione during Ron’s Quidditch triumph?
- What are the creepy zombie-ghosts that Harry fights while Dumbledore is retrieving the ring in the cave?
- Luna’s earrings look like what vegetable?
- What are the Deathly Hallows?
- What is the name of Bill and Fleur’s house?
- What is Luna’s father’s name?
- How is the ambiguity of the Great Prophesy played out in the final confrontation?
What bits of Harry Potter trivia do you particularly like? Like I said, there’s so much to choose from and I’m interested in what has stuck in your memory.