In honor of the epic two part Harry Potter movie, I have decided to do Two Part Potter Trivia. Don’t worry, I won’t make you wait months for part 2, you’ll be able to see it next week. Tonight we will be answering questions from books 1-4 and next week we will finish with books 5-7. So grab your wands and broomsticks, Potter fans, and answer me this:
- How does Hagrid camoflage his semi-functional broken wand?
- How is the Wingardium Leviosa spell responsible for Harry, Ron and Hermione’s friendship?
- At the end-of-year feast, who is awarded the points that push Gryffindor into the lead for the coveted House Cup award?
- What does Dobby dump on Aunt Marge in an attempt to get Harry into so much trouble that he won’t be allowed to go to Hogwarts?
- How does Harry kill the memory of Tom Riddle in the Chamber of Secrets?
- How does Harry get away from the Dursley’s in The Prisioner of Azkaban?
- When Scabbers disappears from Ron’s room, presumably eaten by Crookshanks, where is he later found?
- What is Hermione’s time travel device called?
- Name the two portkeys used in The Goblet of Fire.
- What were the three things Voldemort needed to come back to life?
Alright my lovelies, now comment to your heart’s content.