I love how that title is quasi-palindromic.
Again, let me say, you are all Potter geniuses. Here are the answers, for those of you who don’t like reading comments:
- Who is the surprise witness for the defense in Harry’s Wizengamot trial? Mrs. Figg
- Which O.W.L. exam is Harry taking when he has the vision that sends him off to the Ministry of Magic to save Sirius? History of Magic
- Who was the other possible subject of the prophesy about Harry and Voldemort? Neville Freakin’ Longbottom!
- What potion (indirectly) helps Ron excel at Quidditch? Felix Felicis
- Where are Harry and Hermione during Ron’s Quidditch triumph? Meeting Grawp in the Forbidden Forrest
- What are the creepy zombie-ghosts that Harry fights while Dumbledore is retrieving the ring in the cave? Inferi
- Luna’s earrings look like what vegetable? Radishes
- What are the Deathly Hallows? Resurrection Stone, Elder Wand, and Invisibility Cloak
- What is the name of Bill and Fleur’s house? Shell Cottage
- What is Luna’s father’s name? Xenophilius Lovegood
- How is the ambiguity of the Great Prophesy played out in the final confrontation? It never actually says anything about this, but I liked the symmetry of how the prophesy could have been about either Neville or Harry and in the end it took both Neville and Harry to destroy him – Neville to kill the final horcrux (Nagini), which allowed Harry to kill Voldemort.