I promise I did not make this up. The dream dictionary has an entry for the significance of sniffing your armpits in a dream. Why? I don’t know. Apparently it happens often enough that it was worth defining. All of these definitions were taken from the Dream Moods dream dictionary:
- Cats – “To see a cat in your dream symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.”
- Bleeding – “To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained.” Apparently it’s a common dream for pregnant women.
- Sniffing your armpits – “To smell your armpit in your dream indicates that you are making some character adjustments in order to smooth over a situation or relationship.”
- A dwarf – “To see a dwarf in your dream suggests that you are well-grounded and connected to nature and the earth.”
- A glassblower – “To see a glassblower in your dream represents your ability to mold and shape the lives around you.”
- Purple – “Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion.”
- Sandwiches – “To see a sandwich in your dream suggests that a lot of pressure and stress is being put on you. It also reflects your ability to do two things at once. Alternatively, a sandwich is just a sandwich sometimes. To see or eat a fish sandwich in your dream, indicates conflict between your spiritual beliefs and what is practical.”
- Ladybugs – “To see a ladybug in your dream symbolizes beauty, and good luck.”
- Camels – “To see a camel in your dream denotes that you need to be more conservative; you are carrying too many responsibilities, burdens, and problems on your shoulders.”
- Octopus – “To see an octopus in your dream means that you are entangled in some difficult matter.”
Out of all the definitions I read, the symbolism of a sandwich is my favorite. Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.