I am in a Top 5 kind of mood today. I haven’t seen High Fidelity in ages, though I may have to rectify that soon, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time. The story is more relatable than most romantic comedies, the characters are spot on, and it is full of Top 5 lists. I have a weakness for Top [whatever] lists.
So, instead of trivia, I want you to give me your Top 5 Songs to Get You Motivated.
- “Pop Goes the World,” by Men Without Hats
- “A Little Less Conversation,” by Elvis Presley
- “Here We Go,” by Bowling for Soup
- “Pump It Up,” by Elvis Costello
- “Dog Days Are Over,” by Florence + The Machine