So it looks like the only tagline no one could identify was #3. Want to know what it was? Then click the link!
- Makes Ben Hur look like an epic. – Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- A different set of jaws. – Rocky Horror Picture Show
- All it takes is a little Confidence. – The Sting
- In space, no one can hear you scream – Alien
- They’ll never get caught. They’re on a mission from God. – The Blues Brothers
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. – The Shining
- It’s time for the odd to get even – Revenge of the Nerds
- There can be only one – Highlander
- One dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero. – Cool Runnings
- You won’t know the facts until you’ve seen the fiction – Pulp Fiction
- You know the name. You know the number. – Goldeneye
- Protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe! – Men in Black
- Are You In Or Out? – Ocean’s 11
I do enjoy all these movies, even though some are, shall we say, problematic. At the end of both Revenge of the Nerds and Ocean’s 11 I found myself thinking, “Really?!? She’s going with him after all that shit? I’d be punching someone in the face and telling all men to go screw for a while.” I can understand a movie accelerating a romance to fit into the allotted timeframe, but I hate it when a woman is written into the story for the sole purpose of providing a dramatic kiss at the end.