Yes, we all watch too much TV. I’m just as guilty – except for a little Googling to make sure I had the wording correct, I did all this from memory.
After I had my list, I sat and stared at the screen for about half an hour, trying to make sure I wasn’t forgetting anything good. Eventually I decided to just let it go, but sure enough, after sleeping on it, I remembered one of my favorites and couldn’t believe I left it off the list. To make up for my lapse in memory, after the list of answers I have included a video of my favorite feel-good theme song.
- “_____ _____ is the place to be / Farm livin’ is the life for me” – Green Acres
- “Nobody told you live was gonna be this way / Your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your love life’s D.O.A.” – Friends
- “Come and knock on our door / We’ve been waiting for you” – Three’s Company
- “I know, you know, that you’re not telling the truth / I know, you know, we just don’t have any proof” – Psych
- “Here’s the story, of a lovely lady / Who was bringing up three very lovely girls” – Brady Bunch
- “The whole universe was in a hot dense state / then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait” – Big Bang Theory
- “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? _________ _________! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! _________ ___________!”- Spongebob Squarepants
- “It’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights / Its time to get things started on the ______ ____ tonight” – The Muppet Show
- “Baby, if you ever wondered / Wondered whatever became of me / I’m living on the air in Cincinnati” – WKRP in Cincinnati
- “My independence went away / I didn’t listen when it said ‘rely on yourself, trusting someone else is a path for the silent ghost'” – Royal Pains
- “Making your way in the world today takes everything you’ve got / Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.” – Cheers
- “Just’a good ol’ boys / Never meanin’ no harm” – The Dukes of Hazzard
- “They’re creepy and they’re kooky / Mysterious and spooky.” – The Adams Family
- Bonus – “_ ____ ____ and she loves me / We’re as happy as two can be / Sometimes we quarrel but then, / How we love making up again.” – I Love Lucy