I’m keeping it short and sweet tonight. Do you know which movies spawned these taglines?
- Makes Ben Hur look like an epic.
- A different set of jaws.
- All it takes is a little Confidence.
- In space, no one can hear you scream
- They’ll never get caught. They’re on a mission from God.
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
- It’s time for the odd to get even.
- There can be only one.
- One dream. Four Jamaicans. Twenty below zero.
- You won’t know the facts until you’ve seen the fiction.
- You know the name. You know the number.
- Protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe!
- Are you in or out?
I suspect this tells you a lot about me and my taste in movies. I love light, fun movies. I’ll watch emotional dramas, but if I have the choice I’ll always choose something fun over a film that makes me think. What about you? Do you look for self-improvement or escapism in your movie theaters?