How’s your Tuesday shaping up? Are you looking forward to this weekend, or are you ready for the holidays to be over yet? Either way, I’m here for you with your weekly dose of trivial frivolity.
Did you ever have one of those days where you can’t remember all seven dwarfs and it drives you crazy? Well, I have. It nags me like an itch in my brain until I figure it out. In honor of the maddening brain itches, tonight’s challenge is a group of lists, all of which are missing one thing. Can you figure out what is missing?
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Donner, Blitzen and, of course, Rudolph
- Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy and Doc
- Frankincense and myrrh
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet
- Who, what, where and why
- Moon, Sun, Tyr, Odin, Thor and Freya
- Kingdom, phylum, class, family, genus and species
- Animal and vegetable
- Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune
- Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli
And now, my friends, good night and good luck.