After eating, one of our favorite things to do around these parts is to tell each other how to do stuff. From the practical to the crafty to the just plain fun, we’ve stockpiled a huge group of writers who know how to do some pretty offbeat things. After reading through the Ladyguide archives, I couldn’t stick to just ten.
The following are presented in no particular order, as they are all equally awesome.
18. How to Make Cafe Curtains | Luci Furious
17. How To Hem Your Own Pants | Sara B.
16. Creating Accessible Emails | Nico Coer
15. How to Survive Getting Lost in the Woods | Olivia Marudan
12. How to be a Good Mentee | Buster Blonde
11. How to Tell if Your Raccoon Has Rabies | Sara B.
10. Jerkproof: How to Talk to Infertile Friends | Selena MacIntosh; Childfree or Die Hard: Snappy Comebacks to Inappropriate Questions | pile of monkeys
9. Jump-starting a Car | pile of monkeys
8. 5 Helpful Applications of Apple Cider Vinegar | Michelle Miller
7. The Insecurity of Security Questions | platy
6. Why DIY Can FOAD: My Murky Gray-Brown Hell | pile of monkeys
5. Scotch | Sally Sassy Pants
4. Your Ladyguide to Planning Ahead for Death | Meghan Young Krogh
3. Crimson Tide Diaries: The Sponge | Coco Papy
2. DIY: T-Shirt Pillow | Sara B.