I’ve been feeling the urge to have some people over for a game night lately. I think as adults, we forget just how much fun it can be to sit around a table and just play a game. So, to help scratch this itch, or encourage me to get off my butt and invite some people over,* I have some tabletop trivia for you tonight.
- What condition has you removing a bucket from Operation Man’s leg?
- Name one of the pairs of rooms connected by a secret passage in Clue.
- What card game is subtitled “The French Auto Racing Game”?
- What is the most awesome activity in Cranium?
- Name one of the South American territories in Risk.
- Pente and Othello are simplified versions of what ancient Chinese strategy game?
- Name one of the 10-point tiles in Scrabble.
- What game is based on the Rube Goldberg comics from the 1930s?
- What game gave us the phrase “Do not pass Go, do not collect $200”?
- Bonus* – Based on the assortment of weapons available in Clue, what the most statistically probable cause of death for Mr. Body?
And now, because I have Clue on the brain, I leave you with this:
*You guys can totally come over if you want.