It’s Tuesday night, and in our house, that means two things: NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. I love me some crime dramas, even when they give me nightmares. In fact, when I am working, I usually have Netflix streaming in the background and my genre of choice is old crime shows. They are interesting enough to keep me entertained, but easy enough to follow that they don’t require all my attention.
Tonight’s quiz is in two parts. In part one, I’ll be asking be asking for actors who played title roles, and in part two, I will give you characters and you need to identify the show.
- Cagney and Lacey?
- Magnum P.I.?
- McMillan and Wife?
- Father Dowling?
And now, which show features:
- Joe Friday and Bill Gannon?
- Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Tim McGee?
- Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia?
- Mike Logan and Lennie Briscoe?
- Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler?
- Joyce Davenport and Phil Esterhaus?
- Vic Mackey and Danni Sofer?
- Shawn Spencer and Burton Guster?
If you do not wish to play trivia, you have the right to remain silent. You may choose instead to comment about other things.