I am having a musical week and I thought I would share. My fellow editors introduced me to Songza, which is a magical wonderland of music, and MiniB has discovered The Cure. Between the two, I’ve been thinking about all the songs I know by heart.
Can you finish the lyrics below?
- “Went to a party last Saturday night, didn’t get laid, got in a fight, uh-huh…”
- “Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream, she said, the one that makes me laugh, she said…”
- “You’ll never know how great a kiss can feel, till you’re stopped at the top of a Ferris wheel…”
- “The castle started spinning, or maybe it was my brain, I can’t tell u what she did 2 me…”
- “I wish it were Sunday, cause that’s my fun day…”
- “My sister looks cute in her braces and boots…”
- “Cupid, if your arrow make her love strong for me, I promise…”
- “The future only belongs to the future itself, and the future is…”
- “Don’t call it a comeback…”
- “Who said that every wish would be heard and answered…”
- “Love, is gentle as a rose, and love can…”
- “I want your drama, the touch of your hand, I want your leather studded…”
- “Give me one reason to stay here…”
Leave your answers in the comments, and tell me one of the songs you know by heart. What lyrics thrill you?